The 5.0.6 patch is primarily to apply the fix for this recently discovered exploit in all Source engine games
However, there were a few essential fixes and features that we've decided were worth including as well.
- Fixed: Remote code execution vulnerability that appears in all unpatched Source games
- Fixed: The game no longer crashes when the HUD round timer exceeds 100 minutes
- Fixed: Players can no longer gain a kill in Arsenal by suiciding on the first level with 0 kills.
- Modified: Python SetSkin function now has restrictions to ensure it is used as intended
- Added: Server blacklist feature to protect players from malicious servers